To win the free fantasy poker game, your team will need to score points in the Fatty’s Fantasy Poker Challenge Game brought to you by Fantazzle. Your players earn cash throughout the World Series of Poker Main Event tournament as they proceed and survive each day. The cash your fantasy poker players earn is then added to your team’s total and is used to rank the best overall fantasy poker team. The fantasy poker team with the most cash winnings at the end of the game will be the grand prize winner winning a seat to the 2011 WSOP Main Event. If you don’t win the grand prize, don’t worry there are plenty more poker prizes available.
And be sure to watch your entire fantasy poker team play as your chosen fantasy poker players take to the tables in the WSOP Main Event this July as they do their best to win you a seat right next to them in 2011!
How to Play Register Play Now Prizes Standings
Note – Standings will be updated as quick as possible as soon as the FINAL results are in for the day.
There are two ways to earn fantasy poker cash:
- For each day your player survives, you earn fantasy cash for the last day he or she survived (up until they reach the money, at which time bonus cash is awarded as they proceed up the rankings).
- If your player cashes in the World Series of Poker Main Event, your fantasy team earns the same amount of cash for your team (minimum of $20,000).
BONUS SCORING – FATTY’S POKER PLAYERS EARN DOUBLE DOLLARS! Make sure to pick your Fatty’s Five and your Fatty’s All Star players carefully. Read their bios and stat sheets and root for your Fatty’s selections.
Fantasy Poker Points for Surviving
Survive Day 1 – $5,000
Survive Day 2 – $10,000
Survive Day 3 – $15,000
Survive Day 4 – $20,000 (Players on Day 4 who do not make the money, receive this amount. Players who make the money and survive receive the amount they take home from cashing with a minimum of $20,000).
Day 5 and on – In the money; Players earn the amount the players earn for cashing. Given the number of entries isn’t announced until the end of Day 1 (A, B, C, and D), we do not know the exact amount players will earn for cashing, but we will score your players with the amount they received in winnings. Since we do not know the number of entries, players who make it in the money will AT LEAST receive $20,000 per pick.
The only fantasy players who do not receive fantasy poker cash are those that are eliminated in Day 1 (which is generally 33-50% of the participants). All the rest will either earn fantasy cash for surviving past day 1 OR for proceeding to subsequent days up to cashing in the poker tournament to receive bonus points.
NOTE – Your players DO NOT earn both. Players only earn the highest amount they could before they were eliminated.
Ex 1 – Your player survives Day 1 and 2, but is eliminated in Day 3. He/She earns $10,000.
Ex 2 – Your player survives Day 1, 2, and 3, but is eliminated BEFORE making the money on Day 4. He/She earns $20,000
Ex 3 – Your player is in the money. They are eliminated in 500th place. 500th place pays out $32,200. Your player earns $32,200
REMEMBER – Your two Fatty’s Poker players earn double the amount.
In the examples above, a Fatty’s player would earn $20,000, $40,000 and $64,400, respectively.
Fantasy Poker Game Tie-breakers
If one or more contestants are tied at the end of the fantasy game, the following tie-breakers will be used to determine a winner.
1. Whoever has the highest scoring Fatty’s poker player will determine the tie (ex – your Fatty’s players have more fantasy cash than the tied player, you will be the winner.)
2. The team that had the player who went the FARTHEST in the WSOP, will determine the tie (ex – your team had a player that finished 4th in the WSOP and a tied opponent had a player that finished 7th, you will be the winner).
3. If there is still a tie, a online head ups tournament will be set up on an approved poker site and the winner of the heads up tournament will determine the tie. If players are not available to play, then a drawing will take place to determine the winner.