The free Fatty’s Fantasy Poker Challenge Game brought to you by Fantazzle brings two of America’s favorite pastimes together – poker and fantasy games. Fantazzle Games has taken the lineup and scoring basics of all fantasy sports games and applied them to the contestants in the 2010 WSOP Main Event to create this free fantasy poker game for all the poker fans in the world.
This unique, free fantasy poker game requires you to choose two Fatty’s players to add to a starting lineup assembled from pre-determined groups of poker professionals. The groups are broken down into categories such as past WSOP winners, domestic poker pros, online poker pros and international poker pros. The Fatty’s players will earn double points for their fantasy owners based on their respective finishes in the Words Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event.
The fantasy poker game will award more than $12,000 in prizes including an entry fee to the 2011 WSOP Main Event for the winner!
Prizes Register Play Now Scoring Standings
Fantazzle would like to congratulate the winners of the Fatty’s Free Fantasy Poker Challenge. BlindBond has taken home the $10,000 seat to the 2011 Main Event as two of his selections, Johnny Lodden and William Thorson each cashed out with $317, 161. Djingis takes home second place and cata49 has earned third place. In all, the top 20 in points will all receive prizes from Fatty’s Poker. Congratulations to all the winners and stay tuned for the “November Nine” fantasy poker challenge.
Fantasy Poker Game Lineup
Playing the fantasy poker game is very easy. Choose ten poker players from ten pre-determined player pools in the game until your fantasy lineup looks like this:
1 “Fatty’s Five” Player (tournament winners)
1 Fatty’s All Star Player
3 Poker Pros or Amateurs (general)
1 Past WSOP Winner
2 Female Poker Pros
1 Online Poker Pro
1 International Poker Pro
Double Points for Fatty’s Players
Who are the Fatty’s Players? They’re ten guys who play poker regularly at Fatty’s Poker, a New York poker club. Their pictures have been placed at the top of the selection screen and you can wave your cursor over them to learn more about their playing styles.
Both of your Fatty’s selections will earn double points for their finishes in the 2010 WSOP Main Event, so it’s important you select the right Fatty’s player. You can do even more to learn about these ten poker players who will headline your team by visiting Fatty’s Poker and watching their poker-based reality show that will give you an in-depth look at each of these players as they play in tournaments leading up to the WSOP Main Event.
In addition to your two Fatty’s players you will then select eight more players from the five other groups consisting of the world’s most famous poker players.
You can also write in your own entries. If you don’t see your favorite poker player listed, you can write in your selection into any spot, but it must be spelled correctly for you to earn points.
Go here to see the Fantasy Poker Scoring
Fantasy Poker Game Details
To win the Fatty’s Fantasy Poker Challenge Game, your team of ten fantasy poker players must outscore all the other fantasy poker teams in the contest. Just like the WSOP, if you’re the last man or woman standing, you are the winner and you take home the grand prize, a seat in the next years Main Event.
Please note the following details for this game:
- You may only select a poker player once. If you select the same player twice, they will not be counted twice so you would automatically lose a valuable entry.
- If you use the fill-in function, you MUST spell the player’s name correctly to receive points. If we cannot determine the correct name, your player will not earn fantasy cash. Fantazzle and Fatty’s Poker retain the sole discretion to make this determination in awarding prizes.
- The “Fatty’s Five” and the “Fatty’s All Star” players you pick will receive double fantasy cash for each round, so study these players carefully.
- If your player does not play in the World Series of Poker Main Event, you will receive no fantasy cash for that pick. The players in the player pool are NOT guaranteed to be participants in the WSOP (they most likely will play, but there are no guarantees, so we suggest you do a little research to verify this on different sites including player blogs, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages, etc).
- You may modify your lineup anytime before the Main Event starts on July 5th at 3 pm EST.
- Only one entry allowed per person. Anyone found with more than one account will have ALL entries disqualified and their accounts closed. This is at the sole discretion of Fantazzle Fantasy Games and Fatty’s Poker.
- Fantasy cash has no value. Fantasy cash is used only as a point system to help determine the winners of the fantasy poker game to award prizes. Prizes may be added as additional sponsors join our game so come back frequently to check our updates!
- If you are eliminated, there will be a second chance prize pool for correctly putting in order the finish of the November Nine, so stay tuned. More to come and lots of fun fantasy prizes.
Be the first to play fantasy poker free this year at Fantazzle Fantasy Games in conjunction with Fatty’s Poker: Where Poker Gets Real. This is just the first of many fantasy poker games to come!