Fantazzle Fantasy Sports Games is currently seeking individuals to fill several fantasy sports job opportunities. If you are interested in any of the fantasy sports jobs listed below, we ask that you use our fantasy sports contact form to send us an email with the following information:
Please follow the instructions for each position as they differ slightly. Please use jobs @ fantazzle.com (do not put spaces in the email address) to send your resumes. Please do not submit using Fantazzle's Contact Us page.
PLEASE NOTE -- All of our jobs have the following benefits:
1. You set your own schedule. Work any hours you want.
2. Work from home. You do not report to an office and can work from anywhere in the world.
To direct sales efforts to sell Fantazzle Fantasy Sports proprietary fantasy games software. Fantazzle provides a unique software product for non-traditional fantasy games that is customizable and can be used for any sport (and even non-sports) in the world.
This position requires at least two years of work experience with online marketing and a thorough understanding of onlinemarketing best practices-including, but not limited to, social media / web2.0 / research / SEO / simple HTML skills.
In addition to helping facilitate Fantazzle's online marketing goals the Sales & MarketingAssociate will also be expected to assist Fantazzle's Sales Director in growing the softwareand advertising sales for the company. Comfort with cold-calling and the selling process is a must. This includes developing leads and managing the relationship after the sales process has concluded. Customer service and maintenance of the relationship is important, so comfort with relationship management is a plus.
This person must also possess EXCELLENT communication skills--both oral and written--must also be highly motivated and willing to independently and remotely. We offer a flexible work schedule for those in the US, as they can work from home in this position. We are also offering this position in San Jose, Costa Rica for those that are interested. The salary for this position is competitive, with an annual bonus, commissions on sales, and a chance to earn equity in the company.
1. 2-5 years of sales experience
2. Reliable and available to work extra time when called upon by clients and management.
3. Home office setup
4. Associate/Bachelors degree in Business preferred
5. Knowledge of sports and fantasy sports a must. Fantasy industry knowledge a plus.
6. A strong and relevant current contact network a plus.
Please send an introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not include spaces in the email address)
Please use the following subject line: NAMEHERE - Application for Sales Director Position
The Fantasy Sports Marketing and Social Media position is an unpaid position although we may offer different contests during the internship and a internship of the year which will have monetary rewards.
The Fantasy Sports Intern position includes the following:
1) Creating and maintaining client contact lists
2) Development and execution of marketing and social media strategy
3) Marketing efforts to attract new customers and clients
4) Fantasy sports social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools
5) Development of press releases, fantasy sports site pages, newsletters, fantasy games blogs, and sports articles
6) SEO Optimization and Guerrilla marketing efforts
1. Excellent people skills prior marketing experience a plus
2. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
4. Very reliable and can work independently in a remote location
5. Highly motivated and energetic
6. Must be able to multi-task and learn quickly
7. Knowledge of sports and fantasy sports a must
Working on Bachelor's/Master's degree preferred
Ability to put in a minimum of 20 hours every week
-Ability to work from home
-Flexible work schedule
-Possible paid-employment after successful training rotation
-Possible monetary rewards from contests and internship of the year
Please use subject line: Fantasy Sports Internship - NAMEHERE and email us at jobs @ fantazzle.com (do not put spaces) with your resume and a cover letter in the email (not as a separate attachment)
We are always looking for talented fantasy sports writers. Fantasy sports writing is preferred, but general sports writing will also be considered along with other topics related to sports and fantasy sports. Multiple subject knowledge is a plus, but not necessary. We have openings for all subject types. Fantazzle will work with you to syndicate your articles so that you create a bigger readership and reputation.
We look for writers who are passionate about sports and fantasy sports, and have the knowledge and ability to put their expertise in well written and informative articles. Fantazzle writers are needed for subjective advice and tip articles, as well as general blog posts and promotions.
If you feel you're up to the task and want to be a part of the Fantazzle writing team, please use our Fantasy Games Contact Us page. Select Company as the category and Subject Line: NAMEHERE - Writing Opportunity. Please give us a little info about yourself and writing samples (links to articles are preferred). You should let us know how many articles you can write a week and the topics you prefer to write about.
The writing position is unpaid, but Fantazzle will use its network to give you an established readership. Fantazzle will help with references and other items we can provide after time.
Tags: Fantasy Sports Job Opportunities | Fantasy Sports Jobs | Sports Job Opportunities