Fantasy Racing Salary Cap Game
In our Fantasy Racing Salary Cap game, choose five drivers from the field of NASCAR drivers available in the game. You can choose anyone, but you must stay under your $100,000 salary cap. We offer salary cap games both for NASCAR's Sprint Cup AND Nationwide races each week during the season.
Ready to Play Fantasy Racing?
Free Cash for All Deposits | Create Fantasy Racing Account!
Fantasy Racing Salary Cap Overview
Feel free to read the info below on each different salary cap game durations we have, but if you read anything, please read this first as it is 99% of what you need to know to play the Fantasy Racing Salary Cap game.
All salary cap racing games have the same rules and are:
- The Fantasy Racing Salary Cap game uses drivers and tracks from the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- Your team must consists of 5 drivers.
- You select 5 drivers from the field of top drivers today, but MUST stay under the fantasy salary cap of $100,000. Each driver has a specific salary so you have to be smart when filling out your fantasy team.
- No matter the fantasy racing game you choose, there will be different entry fees and league sizes to choose from. Pick the types you like the most.
- You may play as many games as you'd like and you will NEVER play against yourself.
- Make sure you submit your lineup before the start time indicated on the Play Games page. You can always modify your lineup until this time as well.
- Once Fantazzle's start time has been reached, leagues are randomly formed and you will receive an email with league information. You can also login to your account to view this as well as watch live scoring during each race. Once the game ends, cash prize will be automatically distributed to the winner.
Weekly Fantasy Racing Salary Cap Game
Every week there is a NASCAR Sprint Cup series race, a Weekly Fantasy Racing Salary Cap game is available at Fantazzle. Sign up before a race starts, watch our fantasy live scoring feature (for FREE) during the race, and get cash the same day for winning and its that simple. We hope you'll play again during the next NASCAR race, but that's up to you. There is no commitment to play.
How do you play? Easy - pick five drivers while staying under your $100,000 fantasy salary cap. How do you win? Just as easy - score more fantasy points than your opponents. If you know NASCAR and study up for that week's race, you can gain an edge. That's why fantasy racing is a SKILL GAME and not gambling. Each track is different and each driver has their own personal history with that track. Picking a team based on the track allows you to gain an edge where it might be hard to do otherwise.
Segment 1 Fantasy Racing Salary Cap Game
For those that may not get enough action from weekly fantasy racing, you will also want to play our segment fantasy racing games. There are three segments over the course of the NASCAR season and Fantazzle will have a fantasy game for each of them. Again, there is no commitment needed segment to segment. Play the segments that you want and only those. Rules are the same as the weekly game - pick five drivers each week staying under the fantasy salary cap. Each week, you'll earn fantasy points based on your driver's performance and each week your points will be added to your overall score from previous week's scores. Score the most fantasy points at the end of the segment and you win!
Fantasy Racing Scoring
The Fantasy Racing Challenge uses the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series scoring system. Each fantasy driver receives points based on where they finish in the race. In addition, each driver receives one bonus point if they lead one lap during the race, an additional point if they lead the most laps, and three points if they win the race.
1 bonus point for each driver who leads at least one lap.
1 bonus point to the driver who leads the most laps.
3 bonus points for the winner of the race.
Salary Cap Fantasy Racing Leagues
We hope you enjoy all of our salary cap fantasy racing leagues this year and we look forward to delivering the best fantasy NASCAR product possible. No more waiting the entire season, instead just wait a few hours after the checkered flag has been raised and waved to receive weekly salary cap fantasy racing games cash prizes. Easy as that! Here are a few last minute items.
- As soon as the fantasy game starts, Fantazzle will randomly create the fantasy leagues and send an email to each player notifying them that the game has started. Make sure your email provider does not send emails from @fantazzle.com to your junk folder. You also can login to your account to view your league several minutes after the game starts (it takes a few minutes to create the leagues, but barring any unforeseen issues, you should always be able to view your league no longer than five minutes after the fantasy racing game start time.
- Fantasy racing scoring is the same as the NASCAR Sprint Cup series. You can follow your league's live scoring during the race with a small delay.
- As soon as the race ends, Fantazzle will get the FINAL OFFICIAL scoring from sportsdatallc.com and distribute cash prizes to the winners. This takes anywhere from 1 to 24 hours after the end of the race. Consider any live scoring stats unofficial as sportsdatallc.com works to get the official word from NASCAR.
- We will not have any cancelled fantasy racing game. Well, that's not entirely true, but our goal for 2011 fantasy racing is to have every game go live and to have no cancellations. That said, on the rare .01% of the 99.99% of the time an entry does not have an opponent to play, the entry fee will be returned to the user as soon as the game is done grouping. We do everything to make sure that this does not happen including asking each player if they would allow their entry to be moved to a different league size in case they are in danger of being cancelled. We also monitor games on race day and shut off game options when we don't believe there will be enough new entries to form another group. What does this mean for you? Well, first thing is get your entries in as early as possible. Doing so will give you the most game options to choose from. The later you decide to play, the less options will be available to you. Secondly, you also have a choice to check a box that asks if you allow for your entry to be moved in case a league size will help your entry from being cancelled. We advise you to keep that option checked. Its better to have a game that you may not prefer than to having no game at all right? For example, if you signed up for a $10/5 person game, but there are only 3 entries, we will move you to a $10/3 person game if you agree to the move. If you don't agree to the move than your game may end up being cancelled. The choice is yours.
Free Fantasy Racing Games
Fantazzle will be offering at least one free fantasy racing game for each week there is a Sprint Cup NASCAR race. Our free fantasy racing games may be in any one of our fantasy racing formats including: fantasy racing pick'em, fantasy racing challenge or fantasy racing salary cap.
Our free fantasy racing games are a great way to gain experience and practice prior to jumping into our entry fee games. If you are looking to get some experience before putting up your cash, these games are great for just that!
Fantasy Racing Add'l Info
For additional questions on our Fantasy Racing Salary Cap game like "What happens if there is tie?" or "How are leagues created?", visit our FAQ page or feel free to send us an email.
Fantazzle offers the best fantasy NASCAR games online! Play fantasy racing in 2011 and win cash prizes at Fantazzle Fantasy Games.
Fantazzle Fantasy Sports Games Inc. is NOT affiliated with NASCAR or the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. All fantasy racing games are created by Fantazzle Fantasy Sports Games for the Fantazzle Fantasy Sports Games website.