Fantazzle Fantasy Games is proud to offer the Hall of Fame for our fantasy baseball games. The Hall of Fame will keep track of the best players at Fantazzle. Here, you can take a look at who has scored the most points in the daily fantasy baseball games played each week. There will be a top ten shown for each week (Monday to Sunday) of the 2012 baseball season and a top ten for the season. In the future, we will show each year and keep track of the history of all scores ever recorded at Fantazzle plus add new Hall of Fame records. The Hall of Fame will pit members of our community – friends and foes – against each other for ultimate bragging rights.
Make sure you check back each week as the Hall of Fame is updated. Plus, we will be running weekly and monthly contests in the future so check back and check your emails for updates. Also, please take a moment to read the qualifications at the bottom of this page. Enjoy the Hall of Fame and look for it to only get better in the future!
Contest #1 – Season High Score Champions
Qualify – Meet HoF requirements and have the season’s highest score
Reward – THREE entries into Contest #2
Contest #2 – Weekly High Score Freeroll
Qualify – Meet HoF requirements, finish 1st/2nd/3rd in Salary Cap weekly standings OR top 10 season standings.
Reward – A ticket into the Inaugural High Score Freeroll with $100 in free prizes awarded.
This time period has not started yet.
Select Hall of Fame by SPORT
Consider these rewards as a “GAME WITHIN A GAME.” Not only are you playing to win your league, but also competing to win additional cash prizes in our Hall of Fame. These are extra awards so there are certain qualifications you must meet in order to be awarded.
- Free game entries will not show up on the Hall of Fame or qualify for any rewards.
- Must play entry fee games $10 or more to qualify for any rewards given out. Records will still be posted, but you will not qualify for any monetary rewards.
- Must have made at least one deposit during the sport season to qualify for monetary rewards (if you haven’t made a deposit yet, make one now during the redeposit bonus to get free cash).
- If you qualify for the same reward multiple times, you only receive one reward (in the freeroll example, you make the field smaller and have a better chance to win the more times you qualify over someone else). Rewards do not bump down to the next eligible.
- We will help notify players of their rewards, but they must be claimed within five days so PLEASE make sure to check here often so you don’t miss out. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any help. For the freeroll contest, you do not need to claim the reward. We will email you one week prior to the freeroll.
- Tiebreakers for rewards will be in this order: 1) Player with the most friend referrals; 2) Player that has the most past HoF records w/in the same Game Type; 3) Player with the most Lifetime FanStock earned.
- Any score discrepancy in the Hall of Fame and the live scoring page is due to modifications made by Sportsdatallc.com prior to finalizing game stats. We always use the final stats when we score games for winners.
- Check any additional rules on our promotions page, rules page, and FAQ for cash promotions.
It is at our discretion to disqualify certain games from the Hall of Fame (due to something unusual). Thanks and send any comments and suggestions you may have.